Rehabilitation Ministry Leader - Alexey Ivshin.
Rehabilitation ministry exists to give chance to people addicted to alcohol and drugs to hear the good news of Jesus Christ, become free from addictions and follow Him.
Deliver those who are drawn toward death, and hold back those stumbling to the slaughter. If you say, “Surely we did not know this,” Does not He who weighs the hearts consider it? He who keeps your soul, does He not know it? And will He not render to each man according to his deeds? (Proverbs 24:11-12).
The main goals of the rehabilitation ministry of the Russian Church of Christians of Evangelical Faith are:
· Developing rehabilitation ministries in local churches.
· Uniting rehabilitation work across the country.
· Raising the quality level of rehabilitation.
To achieve these goals we set the following objectives:
· Creating conditions for interaction between rehabilitation centers, their fellowship and experience exchange.
· Creating conditions for spiritual care, restoration, and raising ministers.
· Further training of rehabilitation center leaders.
· Helping to develop resource base for rehabilitation centers and increase funding through non-commercial partnership.
· Developing educational programs and methods, and implementing effective integrated rehabilitation and re-entry programs.
· Helping to develop interaction and mutual understanding between rehabilitation ministries and local churches.
The Russian Church of Christians of Evangelical Faith