Leader of the women’s ministry – Larisa Grabovenko
Women’s ministry exists to help Christian women see their purpose in life and find their place in church based on God’s Word.
It is not a secret that women are the majority of our churches. Many women followed Jesus, most known of them are Mary and Martha, Mary Magdalene, Joanna.
Jesus Christ ministered to each one of them, touched their hearts. In our ministry we are striving to minister to every woman according to her personal needs as a woman, wife and mother. We help sisters to reach their maximum potential in each of these spheres. Prayer is the priority of our ministry. We set the following ministry tasks:
· To organize women’s ministries in local churches.
· To train women’s ministry leaders.
· To support local women’s ministries spiritually and organizationally.
· To conduct motivating events for women.
· To interact with other ministries of the Russian Church and local churches (e.g. children’s and family ministries).
· To inform churches about the work of the women’s department through the Primiritel magazine, official website of the Russian Church, and other publications.
We believe that with God’s help we’ll be able to fulfill our ministry goals and tasks and raise the women’s ministry of the Russian Church to a new level of efficiency and commitment to the Lord.
The Russian Church of Christians of Evangelical Faith